Zen out & relax this weekend using this simple DIY aromatherapy floral bath soak.
The soothing essential rose & ylang ylang oils are so calming - you will feel & smell luxurious after this rejuvenating indulgence!
- 1 1/2 cups Epsom Salts
-1 cup fine Himalayan pink sea salt
-1/2 cup pink french clay (*available at natural health & beauty stores)
-20 drops rose essential oil
-10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
-1/2 cup of dried rose petals or flower petals of your choice
1. In a mixing bowl, add Epsom salts, sea salt + clay
2. Stir ingredients using wooden spoon
3. Add essential oils, using fingers to blend well
4. Transfer bath soak to airtight container or jar & layer in crushed floral petals.
5. Add 1/2 cup of mixture to bath water & ENJOY!